Notes from the Writer:
Holy crap we're back.
When the big IT happened, I wasn't sure I would ever get the chance to do this again, but here we are. And I couldn't be happier about it.
Actually- Happy might not be the right word. There's a lot swirling in my life and mind right now which makes it really hard to pinpoint what is "Happy" and what is "Necessary".
And this is so, so necessary. The theatre is a friend that has been sitting and waiting for us to return to it. It is the space that always feels the most like coming home. It is the place that reaches out with open arms and says this is safety, comfort, acceptance.
And in a world where so little of that exists, it actually makes me feel like I can exhale.
So here we are. Underprepared and ready. The messiest of theatrical shows put together in record time and ready to rock. So to you reading this- thanks for coming, and I hope you enjoy these never before performed monologues written by me.
- Matti McLean - Unwritten Monologue
- Lauren Van Klaveren - Church of Dano
- Co-Written By Lauren Van Klaveren
- Jillian Robinson - Aura
- Jonathan Bosco - First Draft
- Eugenia De Jong - Alone Together
- Gabriel Mansour - Bird Brained
- Omair Sheikh - Suck It Up
- Chris O'Bray - Excitement Park
- Shawn Erker - Think Bigger
- Owen Fawcett - Palmerston
- Brianna Love - Progress is Progress
- Naomi Peltz - Hench
- Ryan Davies - Bishop Crusher
- Tahlia Zaloski - Fan Girl
SUPPORT THE CREATOR:
If you enjoy this content and wish to see more- feel free to look through our collection of past monologues from the 20/20 series which you can find HERE.
If you enjoy the art and clothing- you can find all sorts of original designs from Matti McLean HERE or through the social media channels @OneChicGeekTO
As an author, Matti's latest book THE CYPHER can be found HERE